The Pardus model combines an elegant stylish look and superior safety technology!
- MIPS Safety System
- Front and rear ventilation
- A matte glossy surface makes it easy to keep the helmet clean and fresh.
- The inner lining has (remove to wash) Coolmax® technology, wicks away moisture, keeps you dry and cool.
- Features a rear screw dial for size adjustment.
- Certified by SEI (Safety Equipment Institute), MIPS, Cool Max, Brain Protection System
* Pardus features a slim fit best suited to people with oblong shaped heads. Sized by small, medium and large. Size is adjustable via a screw at the rear of the helmet giving you optimal fit for your head. When choosing between two sizes, choose the larger.
More help with sizing HERE
MIPS stands for MULTI-DIRECTIONAL IMPACT PROTECTION SYSTEM. The system is an extra shell of protection built right into the helmet, strategically designed to protect the brain. When you fall from your horse, you are most likely to hit your head obliquely from the side rather than to land straight on your head. This oblique impact creates a rotational movement that our brains are very sensitive to. The MIPS system allows the helmet to rotate in all directions upon impact, absorbing more of these rotational forces and reducing the harmful affects transferred to your head. At best, in the event of a hard impact, you may be fine with a minor concussion. If you are unlucky during a bad fall, your brain tissue could be damaged. Therefore, we need to protect our head with the best technology available to us!
BEST IN TEST AWARDS: Our helmets are tested with and without the MIPS System. Helmets are tested with impact to the forehead, to the top, and to the side from the front. These tests are performed on all models and sizes, documented via sensors as well as high-speed cameras. To be approved, helmets need to reduce rotational forces by at least 10%. The Trauma Void helmets with MIPS significantly exceeds this limit and have won numerous BEST IN TEST AWARDS.
CAUTION: Safety equipment must fit properly and be appropriately secured with manufacture approved parts only. Altering or adding to safety equipment voids warranty and can result in injury. As a safety precaution, inspect all products prior to each use.