ThinLine Endurance Saddle Pad
This Non-slip ThinLine Endurance Pad has passed countless vet checks! Pad has ventilating properties to keep back muscles cool as it distributes shock weight and saddle pressure points. The result is a more comfortable horse and rider!Made in the USA.
Measurements: spine 23.5” / flap width 26.5” / seat width 16”
The unique properties of the dense
open-cell Ultra Thinline material has many benefits:
- Dissipates shock, weight and heat laterally
- Infused with active USDA approved anti-fungal and anti-microbial agents
- Decreases back soreness
- Increases suppleness
- Better saddle fit, relieving pressure points
- Improves rider equitation and close contact feel
- Decreases "bounce" of springy or bumpy gaits
-Endorsed by Surgeon and author of “The Pain Free Back”, Dr. Jim Warson.
-Endorsed by World Champion Endurance Riders, Daniel McGunigal and Valerie Kanavy.